The pre teen and teenage years can be a stressful and confusing time. Learning to understand their bodies, their emotions, their peers and now social media. To add to this the parent/child relationship can become strained and tension filled.
My SISTER CIRCLE holiday workshops are a great way of providing a safe space for girls to express themselves & build positive friendship bonds with other girls. The work we do together is aimed at developing the emotional intelligence of our young girls.
Focusing on self love, acceptance, positivity, celebration, confidence, empathy and resilience.
Some of what we cover in our time together:
- Expressing gratitude and journaling
- listening to and trusting their inner wisdom
- self confidence, self expression & self care
- body image & skin nourishing food choices
- positive self talk
- friendship dynamics & inclusion
- facing our fears & overthinking
- managing emotions & anxiety
- calming anxious thoughts through meditation and movement.
Inspiring our girls to love and believe in themselves
WHAT PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SISTER CIRCLE
Annabelle had the best day, such a wonderful experience for a young girl about to embark on high school and the teenage years.
Thank you Kirsty x